In the modern world the requirements to quality of ice and snow for carrying out of sports competitions and sports actions are increased shown. Ice rinks and arenas are opened the year round for mass skating and sportsmen training, and mountain-skiing slopes are ready to descents from October till May inclusive.
The weather not always favours to creation of comfortable conditions for winter sports, therefore the artificial cold is widely applied all over the world in order to provide quality ice for figure skaters and skaters, to make and support a skiing track in the necessary condition, to keep the certain ice and air temperature for sport and rest, and also to provide ventilation and air-conditioning in sports premises.
WM-Ukraine company delivers following equipment and accessories for winter sports:
- cooling aggregates (with heat recuperating on requirements);
- ice mats (EPDM);
- piping system of ice field (cooling and heating);
- the systems of hydro-, steam- and heat- isolation of ice field;
- boards of ice field (for professional and amateur sports) with protection for advertising and warehousing system for the board’ elements;
- auxiliary and peripheral equipment for ice arenas (a protective grid, the sharpening tool and dryer for skates, the tribunes etc.);
- additional equipment for hockey (goalkeeper’ gates, field marks, divider of hockey field);
- ice re-surfacing machines WM and Zamboni and their further maintenance;
- equipment for winter sport;
- electronic informative tablo;
- protective insulating ice cover for possible transformation of ice field;
- systems of admission and account of visitors (tourniquets);
- systems of air climatization, ventilation, conditioning and drying.